Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Been a busy few months!

I know, I know, I havent updated in forever....I really am not very good at blogging as you can surely tell by now! ANyway the past few months have seen me healing from foot surgery and preparing for my Taekwondo Red belt test which is on THURSDAY May 27th! Yah Im just a little bit excited! My 8 yr old daughter is testing for her blue belt on the same day...can ya believe it!

So anyway...Ive had just a little bit of idle time to play with so I decided to have some fun in photoshop and create stuff like textured backgrounds and patterns. Im going to offer them up for sale to those interested in buying them for use in their scrapbooking adventures or if you want to use them in your wedding albums or portraiture albums...feel free to do that as well! Eventually I will be creating full sets to use for any interested scrappers out there so spread the word!
I will have samples up on here and I will have them in my gallery for purchase...how does $11 to purchase a textured background sound as starters? You like that idea? Good because thats what some of them will be starting at! The more complex ones will be a little more but not too much!
And they will be in PSD files so you can resize them. Some of these textures I have made into Photoshop patterns as well....For a small fee those will be up for sale too, just ask :)

So anyway....here is a sample of what I will be putting up on my site today for your purchasing pleasure!....The tan one is called Sands of Time, the dark one is Chocolate Dream and the green one is called Summers End.




No comments:

Post a Comment