Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hmm....so a few things have been going on lately!

Ive been working on a new website, its taking a while...trying to do it in my spare time...but I am getting a lot of new pics in it, Im also revisiting some old pics and adding a new twist to some of them, I think you will like the new site...its kinda cool!

The past couple days have been hell on me, Im suffering from a kidney stone that is being stubborn, it doesnt want to pass yet. This stone makes number 15...yah thats right, FIFTEEN! Ive been blessed with horrible kidneys.

This Saturday I will be in the World Class Taekwondo Championships...going for the gold with my daughter Victoria. We are both competing in board breaking and our belt forms. Hopefully this stone will be out before then!

Here are a couple pics, that will be on the new site...





No comments:

Post a Comment