Monday, October 4, 2010

If you follow me on Facebook...You know ive been a tad busy!

So yah the past couple of months have been crazy for me!
Summer flew by so fast...too fast :(
My son started his Jr year at a new high school and so far has been thriving...thats a good thing! My daughter Vickie and I have tested for new Taekwondo belts very recently, she is now a red stripe and I have my first of 2 black stripes towards my black belt! VERY exciting!
Been doing a LOT of photo shoots lately too. I did several River shoots and a martial arts shoot on 2 of the Jr. instructors at my TKD school...I will put up a couple of those shots right now to show you.

I will be updating my website shortly too...its not ready yet to go live as I am putting almost all new content into it! I hope you love it as much as I do!

Im thinking of changing my logo too...anybody out there that knows how to draw a really cool dragonfly...or take a pic of the dragonfly on my back and make a fantastic logo from it? Get back to me if you know anybody!

More pics from the past few weeks will come up on this blog too...not a lot though, I want to show them on the new updated website...

Ok 'nuff for now, here are a couple shots from Dominica and Biancas photo shoot!






No comments:

Post a Comment